Our 2018 fascism is so advanced over Nazi Germany and fascist Italy of World War II that our system actually appears benevolent… How could this happen? The answer is reverse semantics. Every writer and every commentator in America refers to the U.S. as a democracy of free enterprise capitalism with individual privacy and property rights. This is a big laugh to any sober person.
I enjoy shocking people by telling them that I am a “liberal.” But I promptly explain that I am a liberal of the same variety as was Thomas Jefferson and Adam Smith–small (if any at all) government guys. The word is used today to identify the tax and spend folks and their political correctness brought about by their collectivism.
Fascism operates the corporate state under the guise of democracy.
“The definition of fascism,” Benito Mussolini once stated, “is the marriage of corporation and state.” He also said, “Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.”
The modern American state is fascist and not one bit less tyrannical than any form of modern or ancient totalitarianism. No, we don’t have the jack boots and the swastika. Our system is far advanced over that.
Our 2018 fascism is so advanced over Nazi Germany and fascist Italy of World War II that our system actually appears benevolent.
How could this happen? The answer is reverse semantics. Every writer and every commentator in America refers to the U.S. as a democracy of free enterprise capitalism with individual privacy and property rights. This is a big laugh to any sober person.
The American people believe that America is a democracy. The people believe that the United States is a representative democracy responsible to the people. In the public mind democracy equals human freedom.
And once democracy separates the people from Christianity, then all supreme power lies with the state. All allegiance is to the state and all knees bow to Baal.
They hear the word “democracy” all the time from the political class and the media class. The political elite have imbedded the word “democracy” into the public psyche. It keeps the people imagining that they are free. Here again this brainwash is complete because everybody spouts it, and I mean everybody. This word is even an excuse for war as in Iraq and Syria. Hitler even called Nazi Germany a “great democracy.”
American “democracy” is a front for fascism as is any other country called democracy. The word democracy is a key political word. Just see how many times you hear this word repeated each day.
A few years ago my wife and I took a trip to Mexico. We saw heavily armed guards in front of some businesses — for protection I presume. I am told that in Russia as well as many other countries heavily armed guards can be seen everywhere.
Why do we not see these armed guards in America? Does this suggest that our “democracy” has allowed us more freedom?
Not so, and I explain: We have said that so-called “democracy” is a code word to cover the American fascist state. I don’t know how many politicians understand this powerful word. I am sure that some, if not many, do understand, but few citizens do. Even very “intellectual” people don’t have a clue what they are doing when they use the word “democracy” to describe the U.S. system.
The word democracy is a very important word in psychological warfare of government against the people. Democracy as a concept of freedom has evolved over many decades. It is a code word to impress upon the people an imagination that they are free. It has worked unbelievably well! (To learn more about code words go Code words and More code words.)
If the people imagine that they are free, all sorts of crimes by the political system can be imposed, without protest, upon the people. It is an invisible armed guard. We don’t need armed guards because we are programmed with the word democracy.
Mental democracy is a psychological weapon of the state that motivates the people to obey the system and to love the state. As George Orwell said in his book 1984, the people come to love Big Brother (the state).
If we focus on this word democracy as an organism, we can tie the visible to the invisible and thus reveal the subterfuge.
Democracy is an organism used to pacify the people. And what is an organism? An organism is a repetitive dogma that neutralizes the mind. Its purpose is to integrate the freedom concept of democracy into the American psyche. It is not formal. It has no overt organization. It may function legally or illegally within the law or above the law. It is never identified as to its true name and purpose. It has no ethnic, social or legal connotation. It is powerful psychological warfare.
With this invisible organism, the American state has imposed all 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto without protest and invisible to the American people who imagine that they are free.
Following are the 10 planks of communism.
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Private property rights are almost nonexistent today. You don’t own your property if it can be confiscated for non-payment of tribute to the king, or if a government agency like the Environmental Protection Agency can arbitrarily tell you what you can and can’t do with it.)
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Accomplished via the American tax system. Enforced via the Gestapo-like Internal Revenue Service.)
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Accomplished via the estate tax.)
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Accomplished via rendition and drug laws allowing law enforcement to confiscate property if it is suspected of being used in the trade or manufacture of drugs — often without evidence.)
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. (Accomplished via the Federal Reserve, which is not Federal and doesn’t hold “reserves.”)
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state. (Accomplished via the Federal Communications Commission and the regulated airline industry, Amtrak, public transportation and the regulated auto industry. Further attempts being made to seize more power through control of the internet.)
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands and the improvement of the soil, generally in accordance with a common plan. (Accomplished through price controls on the utilities via their government-supported monopolies and subsidies for favored industries.)
- Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. (Industrial armies accomplished through regulations favoring/subsidizing unions.)
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (In progress via Agenda 21, “sustainable development” communities, etc.)
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. (Accomplished via the public indoctrination system called public education under the control of the Federal government.)
These planks are supported by both major political parties.
Mussolini also said of his fascism, “We have buried the putrid corpse of liberty,” and that is likewise the goal of the American fascist politician and federal bureaucrat. Liberty necessarily perishes under collectivism, egalitarianism and government altruism.
Don’t get caught up in facile arguments about socialism or fascism, left wing or right wing. Democracy equals fascism equals socialism equals communism. They are all top-down totalitarian and anathema to life and liberty and property.
All unclassified Army and Marine Cops manuals and correspondence courses are products of the US Federal Government. They are NOT subject to copyright and can be freely copied and redistributed.
The Marine Corps Institute (MCI) develops correspondence courses for Marines with all kinds of Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) on all manner of subjects. This is one of those courses.
The print is relatively small because that is the way it was in the original and this is an exact reproduction. Also, as a tribute to the individual (and a touch of reality), you will notice that the editorial pencil marks and underlined passages that were put there by the Marine that took this course. They were intentionally left in the reproduction.
This version of the course was authorized in September of 1984. With the exception the development of Infrared technology, it contains information and techniques that have changed very little since the Vietnam war. These battle proven tactics are as valid today as they were in Quang Nam province in 1968.
They will maintain their validity during the upcoming inevitable event of total economic, political and social collapse. Yours for freedom in our lifetimes. jtl, 419