More women have premarital sex and children out of wedlock; 48% of all couples living together are not married; in 1960 the overall illegitimacy rate for all children born in the United States was 5%. By 2008 this rate rose to 40.7%, a 700% increase; the derisive term “bastard” has become meaningless in a world of full of bastards
An historical sequence of events exemplified by advances in the women’s liberation movement combined with demographic changes in the American population has led to an irreversible catastrophe of cataclysmic proportion in the U.S. and throughout the world.
Allow me to pen the historical steps that led to the present situation. Few women in the 1960s would guess that the women’s liberation movement would have such a profound effect upon geopolitical events in the world today.
- 1960s: the birth control pill gives women freedom to have sex without fear of pregnancy.
- While the pill is said to be 99.7% effective at preventing pregnancies in controlled studies, under real-world conditions the Pill is only 91% effective. The pill failure rate breeds the legitimization of abortion. Some 60,942,033 abortions occur from 1973-2015.
- Abortions increase as more women participate in sex with multiple partners and even a small failure rate of contraception would result in many unplanned pregnancies.
- Against the State: An … Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr. Best Price: $5.00 Buy New $5.00 (as of 08:40 EDT – Details)
- S. women who are on the Pill, due to their increased participation in intercourse, also experience nearly a million unintended pregnancies annually, and more than 40% of these occur among girls and women 15 to 24 years old.
- Abortion on demand relieves the husband of all possible responsibility; he simply becomes a “coital animal.”
- 2013: Emergency birth control pill becomes available.
- More women have premarital sex and children out of wedlock; 48% of all couples living together are not married; in 1960 the overall illegitimacy rate for all children born in the United States was 5%. By 2008 this rate rose to 40.7%, a 700% increase; the derisive term “bastard” has become meaningless in a world of full of bastards; the terms “loose woman” and promiscuity also lose meaning; nobody will say anymore that the birth control pill allows women to be immoral; women report ~7 sex partners during their lifetime; to the contrary, virgins or women with fewer sex partners report greater happiness in marriage.
- 1960-2010: divorce rate soars ; the more premarital sex partners, the higher the rate of divorce; kids emotionally seek replacement dads as working women feel they can be independent of men.
- The number of silent undetected abortions (miscarriages) rise.
- The birth rate dramatically falls to 1.7 today, below the replacement rate of 2.1; no nation has ever recovered from 1.7; more and more women delay having children to further their careers and some forego having children altogether.
- Sexually transmitted diseases rapidly increase; in particular genital herpes.
- More women reportedly die from serious side effects of the pill (blood clots) as women who underwent coat-hanger abortions at home before Roe Vs. Wade; abortion deaths are now reported to kill five to seven times as many women per year as illegal abortions themselves did before Roe v. Wade.
- A 40% increase in infertility occurs from 1982 to 2002; fertility clinics now abound; Implantation of multiple embryos in in vitro fertilization (IVF) is believed largely be responsible for the rise in multiple births and subsequent autism; link between autism and IVF vanishes when only one child is born.
- 1980s: pills with low doses of hormones are introduced which reduced side effects; in 1988 original high-dose pill is taken off the market. The first marketed pill, Enovid 10, contained 9.85 milligrams of the progestin norethynodrel and 150 micrograms of the estrogen mestranol. Today’s pills contain dramatically lower hormone doses—0.1 to 3.0 mg of modern progestins and 20 to 50 micrograms of estrogens.
- Control of monthly periods now makes it possible for more women to enter work force and become independent (can buy their own jewelry, so what do they need men for?).
- Today in more than 40% of households women are the primary wage earner.
- More women proceed to higher education and the pursuit of careers; by 2010 36% of females but only 27% of men completed a college education.
- Female teachers, who predominate in grade schools, assign higher grades to girls’ schoolwork feeling girls’ need to be given more opportunity.
- Boys become feminized by exposure to hormone-changing chemicals. Chemically there is “less boy, more girl”; testosterone levels in males decline dramatically.
- Reports show father-less boys are groomed by Catholic priests and other male predators.
- The Affordable Care Act requires all insurance plans to cover birth control without a co-pay. This saves women $1.4 billion in the cost of birth control pills in the first year of its inception. While advertised to avert pregnancy, a large percentage of women use the pill for menstrual regulation or other gynecological issues. Access to the birth control pill becomes a right guaranteed by law, a license to practice sex without consequences.
- The recent decline in abortion rates is not due to women making moral choices. It is due to availability of no cost birth control. Provision of birth control to women at no cost substantially reduces unplanned pregnancies and cuts abortion rates by a range of 62 to 78 percent compared to the national rate.
- S. assistance for “family planning” (a misnomer) is said to avert 7.5 million unintended pregnancies, including 3.3 million unplanned births.
- For a percentage of women, The Pill may backfire and reduce testosterone levels and therefore desire (libido) and may result in vaginal dryness and discomfort during sex. The Pill may take away a woman’s sex life.
- Colleges today police alcohol, drug use, but not promiscuity. It is not surprising a rape crisis has arisen on “hook up” campuses.
- Among “divorce-proof” brides, virgins on their wedding day, who in 2010 comprised just 5 percent of new brides, only 6 percent of their marriages dissolve within five years, compared with 20 percentfor most people.
- Women are able to support themselves financially and delay having babies; women often delay having children to further advance their career.
- There is a baby boom among women ages 40 to 44 who had 114,730 of the 3.8 million babies born in 2017; women 45 and older had 9,325. Children of women who delay having children till they are in their 40s are going to face a new problem – – having to take care of their mother before they get their own lives started. Late in life mothers are known to lean on their children to get a job to support them instead of going on to higher education after high school graduation.
- Bottom line, women seek control. One woman said: “The pill means I can have it all, and sacrifice nothing. It has taken the dream of my Mother’s generation — that of ‘Superwoman’ — and turned it into my reality.” — What The Pill Did – CNN
It’s about THEM, not their husbands, nor their children who suffer the consequences of divorce and lack of fathers in their lives. A recent report notes that many women choose abortion over giving birth and allowing some loving family to adopt. They choose abortion rather than adoption because it is less “emotionally painful.” It’s not about the infant, it’s about THEM and their feelings.
Recently in the news is the story of a woman with five children who committed adultery, left her husband for another man because, as she said it, “after they married, he became rigid in his religion and demanding on her.Women are to be seen and not heard. I was merely to take care of the children. To keep them out of his way.” The traditional division of labor was not to be in this marriage. This mother was taken away by the family court and only allowed to see her children once every two weeks. Later when the father mentally flipped and killed his children (probably related to antidepressant drugs he may have been taking), she went into court weeping: “My babies, my babies, Oh God!” she cried in the courtroom. This absent mother called them “her” babies. She was elsewhere when her babies needed her most. The feminist news press gave her headline sympathy.
Now combine these changes in social practices and sexual liberation with these unprecedented changes in demographics.
- Life expectancy in U.S. reaches record high in 2014 (78.8 years) as years are now being added to the end of life; dramatic increase in retirees receiving Social Security and Medicare.
- Medicare and Social Security funds are pay-as-you-go as Trust Funds are depleted and only hold government issued IOUs.
- The ratio of younger workers making FICA payments to # of retirees on SS & Medicare is in decline; in 1960, there were 5.1 workers per Social Security beneficiary; today there are just 9 workers per retiree.
- Negative population is a problem that begs for more undocumented immigrants to enter the US and get jobs to make FICA payments into Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds. Even President Donald Trump, who advocates a wall to block entry of undocumented immigrants on the U.S. southern border, had to bend his policy and concede the U.S. needs an influx of younger workers to pay for older retirees.
- According to the census agency’sPopulation Clock, the U.S. is currently gaining one person every 16 seconds — in part because it’s adding one foreign migrant every 34 seconds.
- Undocumented immigrants are reported to have contributed $13 billion to Social Security and $3 billion to Medicare in 2016 via payroll deductions.
- Whatever immigrants are generating in payments to Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds, according to the Center For Immigration Studies, their net cost in social welfare, policing, legal, education and other debits on government payouts far exceeds what is contributed by billions of dollars. The Heritage Foundation released a report in 2010 showing the average unlawful immigrant household received ~$24,721 in government benefits and services while paying $10,334 in taxes, a net deficit of -$14,387. The aggregate net deficit was estimated at -$54.6 billion a year.
Tell me where I am wrong here? What if those 60 million abortions over the past five decades became live births? The U.S. wouldn’t have to allow illegal immigrants across the border to bolster tax revenues to temporarily save Social Security and Medicare for retirees.
Western Europe is confronted with the same problems. Since approval of abortion in the UK in 1967 to 2014, 8,745,508 abortions have been performed, lower birth rates and fewer young workers have resulted. The U.K. and France have had to recruit young Arabic populations to bolster their work force to pay for the needs of retirees, but at the cost of inclusion of an immigrant population that has a different culture, does not value work, is often illiterate, that spends more time on a prayer rug than their jobs, that intermarries their cousins to retain wealth in their families at the cost of birth defects in their offspring. The clash of cultures is not going turning out to be good. What hath abortion wrought?
Was the sexual revolution worth it?
Attorney Joseph King of New York, author of “Awake, The Return of Men (2018), laments at the rise of the feminist agenda. King says women have historically been subservient to whomever was in power. This runs counter to the Constitutional government that was implanted in America where government was to be divided and minimized and considered a threat to freedom. Women have gained freedom but at a great price to their children and society.
He says in this age of feminism the reason given why there are fewer women in traditionally male dominated fields such as math and science is not because of biological differences but rather discriminative sexism.
He notes “since the feminist revolution, our culture has become increasingly feminized.” Women in government now argue over men being traditionally in charge, not substantive issues that demand attention. The purpose of government now is to elect more females, not deal with the pressing issues of the day.
King says women value feelings over truth. Nurturing females core principal is to protect those perceived to be weak, illegal immigrants, minorities, homosexuals, and of course, women. Therefore, there is a rise in the welfare state and erosion of the rule of law. Illegal immigrants are now undocumented migrants. King says women have traditionally built successful families but never a successful nation. The rise of the welfare state has come at the cost of undermining the traditional family.
The Free Society Laurence M. Vance Best Price: $39.90 Buy New $19.95 (as of 02:25 EDT – Details) American culture is changing. King cites a 2015 poll showing 60% of American women identify as feminists. King says these changes appear to be irreversible.
Divorced fathers aren’t sitting at the dinner table any more. Women look to government to protect them and their children, not their husbands. In the past Presidential election, 75% of single mothers voted for the Democratic candidate that buys votes with government give-aways. As long as government provides free birth control, food stamps, medical care, women don’t have to face the consequences of sometimes poor choices they make. Women have built a world where men are no longer needed or even respected.
King says women have now become “the driving force in our nation.” He notes: “The increasing influence of women coincides with an unsustainable growth in welfare spending, the disintegration of the nuclear family, and a profound loss of national cohesion.”
America is now bipolar. There is a battle of world views, as King states: What prevails now is empathy over justice, multiculturalism over nationalism and equality over merit.
Combat Shooter’s Handbook.Call for a pizza, a cop, and an ambulance and see which one arrives first. So, who does that leave to protect you, your life, property and family? The one and only answer is: YOU This Handbook is intended to help you exercise that right and meet that responsibility. Available in both paperback and Kindle versions.