By Dr Jimmy T (Gunny) LaBaume at FlyoverPress.com
There are lots of “good ol’ boys” who are cops. But, there is no such thing as a “good” cop. Why? There are several specific reasons. But first let’s take a quick look at how the current “justice” system really works.
Suppose someone breaks into your house and takes your stuff. What are the odds that you will ever get any of it back? Answer: slim to none.
But assume that, by accident, they catch the guy that took your stuff. Now what are the odds that you will get any of it back? Still slim to none. But what will actually happen? They will put the guy into the system where he will spend years in processing and end up being released for good behavior—and you still have not recovered your shit. Instead, you will have been forced to pay for his room and board.
Here are 5 reasons why the system works (does not work) the way it does:
1) First is who they work for–various levels of government. “We” are not the government. The government is not “us.” The government is nothing but a mafia-like organization that holds the regional monopoly on the use of force and violence. It commits heinous crimes on a daily basis and a massive scale.
They are extortionists but get by with it by calling it “taxation.” They are guilty of armed robbery but get by with it by calling it a “traffic stop.” They are counterfeiters but cover that up by calling it “controlling the money supply.” They are mass murderers but they call it “war.” They are slave masters who refer to their slaves as “conscripts.” And on and on to cover every facet of our lives. Cops are nothing but goons (enforcers, knee breakers) for this the most dangerous mafia on earth.
2) They (cops) operate off of stolen money. Government (their employer) has nothing to give to anyone that it did not previously take from someone else at the point of a gun.
3) Furthermore, they are guilty of treason because they violate their oath on a daily basis. They pledge to “protect and defend the constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.” Yet they are always quick to inform us that they “don’t make the laws, they just enforce them.” There has not been a constitutional law passed in the uSSA since 1812. To enforce UN-constitutional laws is treason.
4) We do not need cops. Call a cop, an ambulance and a pizza and see which one arrives first. No cop has ever done anything for anybody that he/she could not have done for him/her-self. In a free country, personal protection would be left to the individual and the free market. Protective services would be negotiated (based on cost and level of need) with privately owned firms that specialize in personal protection. Protection levels would range from a Saturday night special to a full blown Body Guard Service.
5) And probably the most significant of all: Numerous court rulings (including the Supreme Court) have held that the cops have no obligation to protect citizens from violent crime. But the bastards still take our money. The mafia may be into extortion but at least they provide the promised protection.
And that, friends and neighbors, is why they stand frozen and tremble in fear (as in Florida and Las Vegas) while the people they pledged to defend are being killed.
If you are happy, rattle your chains.
“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” – Jeff Cooper
Call for a pizza, a cop, and an ambulance and see which one arrives first.
In Warren v. District of Columbia the court ruled, and the Supreme Court upheld, that “(T)he desire for condemnation cannot satisfy the need for a special relationship out of which a duty to specify persons arises.” Because the complaint did not allege a relationship “beyond that found in general police responses to crimes,” the court affirmed the dismissal of the complaint for failure to state a claim.
The bottom line is that your local police are not legally obligated to protect you, the average citizen. In addition to the Warren case, there are hundreds of court rulings which state that cops are not legally responsible for protecting individual citizens. For example, see Zelig v. County of Los Angeles.
The government can’t protect you as you saw on September 11, 2001 as well as during the Washington, DC area “sniper” rampage and the plethora of active shooter events that we have had since.
In fact, the government could very well be our greatest fear, due to its propensity to murder people because of their ideas (See Ruby Ridge, ID and Waco, TX).
A simple internet or youtube.com search of “the police state” or “police brutality” will reveal literally thousands of violent crimes (from assault to cold blooded murder) committed by the State’s costumed emissaries of officially sanctioned violence (aka The Police State) against harmless and innocent people.
So, who does that leave to protect you, your life, property and family? The one and only answer is: YOU It is your duty and personal responsibility to protect yourself and your loved ones.
This responsibility is a natural right given to us by God as human beings and guaranteed to us as individuals by the Constitution of the United States of America.
Options for Homeland Defense, Inc. offers professional weapons and tactics training that will make the difference. Instructed by experienced combat veterans—guys that have “been there and done that.” It offers private instruction at its privately owned range and mobile training teams are available. All interactions are confidential and discrete.