These planks are all supported by the major political parties and their politicians.
There are only two things that we absolutely must do: 1) Openly admit to ourselves and all who will listen that we live in a communist country and 2) Quit being polite to the enemy. — jtl, 419
How can human liberty turn into slavery without the people’s knowledge? Gradualism is the key.
- Change the monetary system to fiat, i.e., paper money. This replaces wealth with fiat and transfers it to the State via inflation and depreciation of the currency.
- Have a graduated income tax.
- Create wars.
- Keep race stirred up with class warfare.
- Destroy the family — put the wife to work.
- Promote homosexuality. Glorify it along with any variants such as unisex and/or transgenderism in order to promote all types of perversion.
- Create government schools under the name of free public education. Dumb the people down so they can’t think.
- Promote “brotherly love” — altruism.
- Denigrate women.
- Hold and maintain all the historic free-sounding names like constitution, privacy rights, private property, American flag, voting rights, democracy, elected representatives, free press, etc. while perverting the institutions themselves.
- Use very elite and refined propaganda to sway the public on all issues.
- Keep the public ignorant on gold (real money). Erase it from memory.
- Control guns and weaponry. Cultivate the public to fear guns by promoting the idea that guns are dangerous. Inflate gun accidents and gun incidents on nationwide media. Sensationalize the negative.
- Keep the trusted gang (the deep state) in power no matter who is president.
- Manipulate government statistics — inflation, jobs, money supply.
- Promote peace and manufacture arms for export. Be the world’s number one arms manufacturer and exporter of terrorism.
- Harass people with “foreign bank accounts” while having the largest tax haven in the world with and through U.S. banks within the U.S.
- Enslave the world with fiat called euphemistically a “reserve currency.” Don’t allow the gold standard anywhere in the world.
- Call land ownership “private property” but have perpetual and increasing property taxes.
- Confuse the terms liberal, conservative, socialist, communist, fascist, democrat, republican and especially democracy.
One of the greatest deceptions of all
Persuade the public that there is a “national debt” and “deficit spending.” This ruse implies legitimate accounting. The public must not know and must never know that a fiat system implies default from its inception. How, my friends, can there be debt when everybody knows that fiat is created to infinity at no cost? Do we really think the Pentagon “lost” trillions of dollars? This is a false premise promoted by the media. The money was not lost. It was spent on exactly what the elites and the deep state desired it to be spent on without the public’s knowledge. The money is simply disappeared with accounting.
The same applies to banking. A bank grants “loans” to you to buy a home or some other large ticket item and calls it your debt, but is it? The bank just created the account out of nothing. It does not even need to have an equal amount of money in its coffers to make the loan. It cost the bank nothing, but the bank calls it your debt or your mortgage and you believe that you have debt. The bank invests in you without risk. If you are unable to pay your mortgage the bank forecloses. It has taken hold of real property under the guise of the consumer having defaulted on the loan without putting a dime of its own money at risk. The banks and quasi-governmental institutes like Fannie Mae own a majority of the houses and land and this is economic freedom?
Gradualism and deception
The American system over the last 100 years has, through gradualism, become benevolent totalitarianism. It is a seductive system of psychological warfare coupled with a highly oppressive legal and financial system that essentially puts the people in an economic and political straitjacket while keeping them believing that they are free.
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Private property rights are almost nonexistent today. You don’t own your property if it can be confiscated for non-payment of tribute to the king, or if a government agency like the Environmental Protection Agency can arbitrarily tell you what you can and can’t do with it.)
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Accomplished via the American tax system. Enforced via the Gestapo-like Internal Revenue Service.)
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Accomplished via the estate tax.)
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Accomplished via rendition and drug laws allowing law enforcement to confiscate property if it is suspected of being used in the trade or manufacture of drugs — often without evidence.)
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly. (Accomplished via the Federal Reserve, which is not Federal and doesn’t hold “reserves.”)
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state. (Accomplished via the Federal Communications Commission and the regulated airline industry, Amtrak, public transportation and the regulated auto industry. Further attempts being made to seize more power through control of the Internet.)
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands and the improvement of the soil, generally in accordance with a common plan. (Accomplished through price controls on the utilities via their government-supported monopolies and subsidies tax policies that benefit favored industries or penalize those out of favor.)
- Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. (Industrial armies accomplished through regulations favoring/subsidizing unions.)
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (In progress via Agenda 21, “sustainable development” communities, etc.)
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. (Accomplished via the public indoctrination system called public education under the control of the Federal government, child labor laws which are, in fact, anti-work laws.)
These planks are all supported by the major political parties and their politicians.
Is this freedom under a republic? Or is this something else?
I’ve said it before, and it bears repeating: communism = socialism = fascism = democracy. The labels are important to the global elite only insofar as they deceive the masses.
We cannot escape this creeping American communism until our intellect overpowers spiritual and political deception. Eventually we get the great revelation that politics and organized religion are more alike than they are different. This is the master key and the essential ingredient. This is the key to understanding.
All unclassified Army and Marine Cops manuals and correspondence courses are products of the US Federal Government. They are NOT subject to copyright and can be freely copied and redistributed.
The Marine Corps Institute (MCI) develops correspondence courses for Marines with all kinds of Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) on all manner of subjects. This is one of those courses.
The print is relatively small because that is the way it was in the original and this is an exact reproduction. Also, as a tribute to the individual (and a touch of reality), you will notice that the editorial pencil marks and underlined passages that were put there by the Marine that took this course. They were intentionally left in the reproduction.
This version of the course was authorized in September of 1984. With the exception the development of Infrared technology, it contains information and techniques that have changed very little since the Vietnam war. These battle proven tactics are as valid today as they were in Quang Nam province in 1968.
They will maintain their validity during the upcoming inevitable event of total economic, political and social collapse. Yours for freedom in our lifetimes. jtl, 419